Pumpkin season has finally arrived and we couldn't be more excited!
Pumpkin isn't just for pies, cookies, cakes, bread, and lattes; it's also a powerful ingredient to add to your beauty routine.
Here are a couple simple DIY-pumpkin beauty recipes you can add to regimen now for beautiful skin and healthy looking hair!
Sugar Scrub - The Perfect Skin Exfoliant
Pumpkin-based sugar scrub for your body.
- 1 cup of raw or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin seed puree (throw pumpkin seeds into the blender and puree them for 15 seconds)
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil to bind them the sugar and pumpkin seed puree
Mix together and refrigerate until you're ready to use it.
Pumpkin Hair Mask - The Perfect Hair Product
- 2 cups of pureed pumpkin seeds (throw pumpkin seeds into the blender and puree them for 15 seconds)
- 1 1/4 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
Blend the pureed pumpkin seeds with the yogurt and then add the coconut oil to the mixture. Make sure the formula is smooth. Apply to damp hair and let sit for 10-15 minutes. Wash with shampoo and condition as you normally would.
What are your favorite pumpkin-based beauty recipes?